Teach with us
Are you an artist or maker, with a desire to share your craft with others? If so, we’d like to speak with you!
Studio Inqu invites creatives of all types (e.g. watercolour artists, jewellery makers, floral stylists, perfume experts …and so on) to run your next class with us.
Here’s some details of what we’re looking for:
- Casual (once-off) or ongoing, recurring classes
- Ideally a beginner-friendly class style where students can learn a new skill, or create something they can take home
- Someone who is knowledgeable in their craft and able to effectively communicate and demonstrate to an eager-to-learn audience
And here’s the kind of support you’ll get from us:
- Ticketing management & marketing – so that you can focus on delivering an amazing class
- If you have no teaching experience and need help, our studio manager can sit down with you and workshop a class plan
A creative arts space in Kew offering classes for all levels.
Shop 3/140 Cotham Road, Kew VIC 3101